Teaching AQA AS/ A2 Opportunities for participation/ Evaluating contemporary issues-online course
Are you just about to start or are relatively new to teaching AQA AS/A2 Physical Education?
Do you already deliver AS/ A2 Opportunities for participation/ Evaluating contemporary issues and need some fresh, new ideas for your teaching?
Do you need to deliver the AS/ A2 components on opportunities for participation (PHED 1) and/ or Evaluating contemporary issues (PHED 3)?
We may have a course that will benefit you greatly!
Online Course: An online, 1 1/2 hour course that you can watch on any day and at any time that suits you and your department. You and your department can sit down together or individually and watch the course/ pause the course/ restart the course when you want etc
The course will focus on how to effectively deliver this element of the AS/ A2 course making strong links to past examination questions. Initial or post- course questions can be submitted to the course leader via email.
The course presenter is Ross Howitt. Ross is Principal examiner, coursework advisor and Principal Moderator for major examination boards and works as an educational consultant.
1 ½ hour web based course on how to deliver AS/ A2 opportunities for participation/ evaluating contemporary issues
The Online 1 1/2 Hour Course Outline:
- A 1 ½ hour course held on our You Tube tv channel
- All we would need from you is your You Tube user name and we can ensure you have access.
- You will NOT be billed for viewing the course until you have actually watched it!
- Can be watched at any time of day/ day of the week to suit you
- You will be given an email address to submit any resulting questions to after the course. These questions will be answered within 3 days of them being submitted.
- The course will be available to view from September 1st 2014 onwards.
- Can be paused to take notes
- Will cover all main topics from AS/ A2 opportunities/ contemporary issues and will provide many teaching ideas
- Will make regular reference to past examination questions
- Will provide the delegates with several worksheets to use with student immediately
- Course cost- £145 (N.B. Your whole department could watch the course for this one off cost!)
You can book below (DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR YOU TUBE USER NAME BESIDE YOUR OWN NAME!!) through our website or if you prefer, simply email us at email@example.com with your name, school address and You Tube user name. Remember you will not receive an invoice until after the course has been viewed.